Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

I can`t say anything, cause you never know with roleplays ^_^

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Chapter 1 - THE ADVENTURE BEGINS!


SONIC OC ROLEPLAY

The rules are VERY simple! No rude comments (*unless you`re the villain……. Mwuahahaha*), and you need to not just “WHAM! HERE I AM!” try to make it make sense, such as, the area that the people already writing are at is a place where you live, you want to steal something, so you jump down from a tree, or a smokescreen, WHATEVER! I`ll start things up so you can understand! ^_^

Comments

Comments (74)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on May 7, 2006, 11:41:32 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolff"What r ya thinkin bout?" I asked Nico.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 6, 2006, 10:29:00 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh,and please don`t cuss....I know i didn`t bring it up before, but please don`t*)

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 10:32:30 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei"Don`t worry me like that!",I nearly yelled. I sighed in relief. And then I thought about it. That could be how I stop Mirage! Kill her once and for all...but I needed them for myself......... so I`d steal them........What the crap!? I can`t do that! I shook my head. "Nico..? You had that rabid fangirl look in your eyes...",said Skye. Rabid fangirl, angry fangirl, thinking deeply.....all the same for me. "Yeah,that`s it...",I lied. It would be best not to tell them about Mirage for now....

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 10:26:30 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolff"Guys, maybe ya forgot something...??" Alex said.

"What?" Skye asked.

"A Chaos Emerald!" he yelled.

"The Emerald! WE gotta hurry before Robin finds it!" Nico freaked out.

"No sweat, girls! I've got it right here!" He took the green Emerald from his pocket. "I'm quicker then I look like. ^_^"

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 10:13:21 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*oh poo*)

"YOU AREN`T GONNA TOUCH HIM,YOU HAS-BEEN!",I yelled at Shadow, hitting him with the flat side of my katana. I went basically into a rage that had been building up for a while,and poor Shadow was the center of it all. At least he only got a scratch and a bruise.... You should`ve seen the last victim...

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 10:11:05 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolff"Do I have to lead a team with a WANNABE??" Shadow axed, shocked.

"Do I have TO TAKE MY PANTS OFF???" I axed, not-so-shocked.

Shadow was about to hit me, when...

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 9:50:07 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogonei(*lmao*)

"Anyway...",I said quietly,trying to keep a calm attitude,"What are we going to do? Fight,or try to figure out what to do?" The only reply I got from Shadow was a "Hmph." Again,what was his prob!? Everyone else was quiet. "Okay,I can see we`re not all going to get along,so.....Eddin, Shadow, you`ll be team leaders,we`ll all split up for a while.... Let everyone chillax...(*chill and relax*)...So....what`ll it be,boys?",I asked.

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 9:35:46 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffok here goes:

"Hey... if it ain't Shadow?" I said while sitting on my bed.

"Well, if it isn't Ed, the fool of pants?"

"Whaddoya mean? I rather wear big pants then wear no clothes at all! Hey wait... I see... ya don't have a penis!" I was pissing him off.

"Well who has no musc..."

"BOYS! STOP IT!" Nico and Skye jumped i nbetween of us just when Shad was loading a hit.

"Yeah! Stupid boys! Always fighting!" Alex yelled at the background.

There was a big silence and grasshopper voices.

"Alex, you's a boy, right?" Skye axed.

"0h yea... forgot 'bout that." He replied.

Rikku_Mogonei on May 5, 2006, 9:22:24 AM

Rikku_Mogonei on
Rikku_Mogoneii know,it is -_-"

you`re caught back up with us ^_^

DaWolff on May 5, 2006, 9:19:11 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffhey... this makes no sense. where is eddin at the moment? in a hospital or in some other place?