Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-66 of 66 results.
The Yu-Gi-Oh characters lock up their duel monster cards and try out for American Idol! Who will win? Who are the mystery characters? And why is Kaiba being nice!? Only time can tell so R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy! Also any mention of a site is thrown
It's the Battle City Finals. YamiYugi vs.YamiMarik. But there are about to be some changes. Hotheaded Joey Wheeler wants a rematch. Don't miss this rematch of the century! Joey vs. Marik!
-Oh hello! And what's your name?- Yuugi shuffled his foot over the colorfully-carpeted mat in timorousness, and regained his voice. -Y-Yuugi Mutou.- Presenting the YuGiOh cast 11 years ago!
Ryou gets a very serious disease and a very beautiful girl comes to help him. Ryou falls in love with her, and so does Bakura, but Ryou doesn't know. Eventually Ryou dies and something amazing happens...
Seto and Mokuba Kaiba are the closest of brothers and best of friends. So what are these two thankful for the most?
A look at how Seto and Mokuba care for eachother.
ONE-SHOT! Roland is dying, and he has been hiding many things that need to be said from Seto and Mokuba, but will he tell them before his untimely death?
There's a new girl in town who might not be a girl at all. A human when with Kiyo, a mamodo when with Zatch. She's Mamodo #101, and Sherry and Brago want her.
What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!
syrus falls into a coma, and there's little hope of him coming out. can zane handle the fact that he may lose his little brother?
Have you ever wondered why Sora and Riku don't have parents? Or whotheir parents are, for that matter? Here's my retarded little oneshot that explains it!
when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?
Yami/Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Serenity Wheeler+ O.C. and Tristan Taylor +O.C.

When a new student comes to Dominio High, everyone is suspicious. These new students start to form crushes. one is on the least likely person you can imagine. but will the school find out why this new student didn't have any friends? will she get friends here? Will she fall in love with Tristan? Will her brother and Serenity date? will Joey except it?
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
The yu gi oh lads get a curse put on them that makes them pregnant.
Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?