Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 66 results.
One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 
A humorous snowball fight between the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh
Akira and his brother, Kai, live with their drunk dad on a dry planet. Akira plans a runaway one night, and as always, Kai follows. They're sucked into Traverse Town and are separated. Akira discovers a hidden power he's had ever since he was born
This story is based on a Spyro dream I had with my main OC, Sandy the princess dragon!
 
I renamed the story btw! I had to change it to this title, it sounded cooler! XD
Seven years after Sora saves the world, a new heartless appears on his island, a yellow computer.
He gives his life to save Kairi and the island.
Four years after that kairi and Riku get together, but she's misrable.
Finally she can't take anymore.
Mike is a boy who grew up on Destiny Island living life without care. What happens when he is called upon by the Keyblade to become the next Kayblade Master!?
Stuff friends and I make up. lol
The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!
Kagome tells inuyasha that she is having his baby! LOL I made this one myself!
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
Naruto has a new mission but its not to find Sasuke. Its to help out the New girl,Rika. Lets see what unfolds shall we?

Note: This was posted on FF first so if there are some errors (like with names and stuff) too bad.
Narra is my character & Naruto's older sister.An my friends character Jackera.
This fic is about the hardships Joey and Serenity had to face before their parents divorce. Living with a mom who has to work most of the day to support her children, and a drunkie dad who even forgets he has children. (Song: Wonderful, by Everclear)
This is a fanfic that I'm still working on, it takes place episode 52 of the series. Hope you like it.
a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not
its mainly about three teens,who just gets very bored
well this is how i ment sora!^^
this is how it want...

When I Ment Sora © Marisa937
Sora meets a strange girl called a HeartChild, she seems to know something he doesn;t about the heartless. Can she help him Find his Friends? There is yoai.
Just suppose...just suppose that there was a final intervention that may have changed the destinies of the key bearers.
After the Battle of Long Valley, the KH team reached the waning stage of their adventure.
Follow up to Pharaoh's Curse!

Inspired by the book: Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver.

Will Atem and Tea be able to cope when they are stranded in the past, where people hunt for food and live in tribes or clans?
Jingle Bells with a twist! Please comment!
Atem got his own body but at a price...
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Inuyasha!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!