Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 343 results.
Rhinoroofracksdirect co uk is the most prestigious and leading online traders engaged in offering Rhino products to the customers all over the United Kingdom. rhino roof bars
More sucky poetry!
I'mma just put all my random short stories here.
Pins & Daggers is a fantasy book about 16 year old Carina Kolley who finds herself falling into a magical world she thought was made up. There she struggles to solve the mystery of her existence and stop an evil king from enslaving her world.
 
One stormy night Flow seeks shelter in an old tatty truck, where she witnesses what she believes to be a murder!
In fear she flees for her life, hotly pursued by a seemingly crazy trucker who is determined to make sure she never completes her journey!
I wrote this for my girlfriend, MaKayla Ball. I love you lots MaKayla.
I got bored one day and came up with this idea. My character Mikura is slightly a part of it. Enjoy.
A howl for the wont of a twilight sunset
I was bored. I made this. Deal with it.
A fatalistic boy meets a similar girl, and an attraction just sort of happens. Kept my usual OC names.
this is a thing i wrote yesterday,its up on my DAaccount, and im not really doing anything here on fanart,but im rally like how it turned out,wanted to share with you guys!if you want to see more of my works then visit:http://kenna20.deviantart.com/
A wierd poem about someone who is a sugar-dependent. XD
Are there snack cars? Anyway, it rhymes! ...Or does it?
A ghost story I made as a homework in school. Not fan made.
UPDATE: Thank you guys for over 100 views! Please comment and say what you think about it, bad or good.
I felt to write a poem, so I did. Not fan made, just a short, wierd poem.
blank
it looked like fun.
Just a bunch of surveys and quizzes I find. I''ll add one every so often, becuase I like these things.
Annie Lockern is from way back in the past.
Okay....So It''s easier to post all my quizzes here...instead of put them in my blogs...AND YEAH....
This is a parody, don''t take it seriously, and whatever ^^! There are so many fanfics and namexname stories on the web (even sites devoted to such stories) that some people take it too far. This should satisfy everyone, so there!
Well on Facebook I do this thing every once in a while called Poem on the Spot. & Basically I just write a poem off the top of my head and post it.

I wanted to share some of them with you guys, hope you like it <3
Bridgit''''s been having a sort of hard time finding her place in this world. Hope this will help her. :)
I wrote this song for my friend, Kelly. She''s trying to get over a guy and I wrote this to try and help her do it.
A song I wrote dedicated to all of my friends. I love you guys!! :D
Another poem I wrote. It''''s kind of mixed up.