Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 343 results.
When his dad gets a new job in california, John Jeffferson must leave his old life in oklahoma behind. His friends, family, and life were all about to change.
Desert adventurer encounters dangerous inhabitants.
This is one of my originals :> don't know if I'll post the rest though, since the chappies are comming to me rather slow and I might use it for school :< Well hope you'll enjoy at least the prolog :>
These are the poems that I made.
a story of a girl who finds life rather dull, starting a new school may be for the better...
A story about a young man with a terrible fear of flying, but he is forced to go see his sick aunt and take a small charter plane. While flying his worst fear comes true.
...
Just something I decided to make. Nothing too exciting.
Bring them here and show them off while letting them talk to other users OC's
It's alot like RPing just with heaps more users
You are allowed to advertise your art, aslong as it has to do with your OC.
this is a something i had to do for school and decided to post it
just a questionnaire i did in ict.
a story i hav been planning to writ but nevr did
This is my book. I have no name for it yet cause it isn't done, but if you want you can post an idea for its name.
Just something I wrote for my writing class.
This is just loads of stuff about yours truley, ME! XD

The Chapter 'Questions!' I give full credit to CatWhoHas14Tails, because that is where I got the questions from. I hope you don't mind!
My meeting with Bloody Mary
...
My creative writing stories. I have my fright fair project, character story, and superhero story.
Kashi, a less than normal twenty something, has always believed in aliens. But what if she finds one? She's all too prepared.
Well, even though it's kinda late for this, but i made a poem about 9/11. i felt the urge to write it, so yeah here it is!
Now all of you can see what I listen to.
to all the people in maxride44's flock.
P.s. this may be crappy, so heads up. thanks for looking at it though :).
this is one of those emo stories XD haha hope you liked it?!?!?!
Yeah.

-Wolfie
Bios for my characters.