Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/charlie

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Okay people, I just made a Twilight oc! here's her profile, comment me with your thoughts, then I'll need ocs to join in! (That means you Kitty!) ^U^
When Willy Wonka realizes he needs some extra help, due to Charlie's schoolwork and Oompa Loompas who are much too busy, he hires an assistant, who he finds to be much more.
my theory of charlie's life...
based off of charlie goes to candy mountain but with a twilight twist Note I do not own twilight or charlie
Don't be fooled by the crappy title and slow start. it will get funny. i hope...
This is the guy for Hanukah just like Christmas has Santa.
Crossover (kinda). I did this for fun. No Mary Sue intended. No romance will occur. I wanted to know how I'll react to meeting Willy Wonka in person.

So yeah. It's me in there along with another character of mine.
On the turn of Charlie’s twelfth birthday, a new threat to the factory arises. Charlie learns how important a friend can be. Wonka learns how difficult mentorship can be. Wonka/Charlie friendship, non-slash. Wonka/OC.
Dear People of the World, We, Random Fangirls, have decided to allow mobs of Obsessive teenage girls rewrite Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In short...the story is screwed. Based of 2005 movie. (Written by me and a Friend)