Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/elves

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
When Solest finds herself in a strange new world where humans are kept as slaves, she must figure out a way home. Solest, with her friends, venture out to find the only person who can send her back home. If there is a being on Gyrna with such power…
this was a story that i had to write for English using random words that the students came up with in class.
this is basically a bunch of short little clips from a story I'm trying to write. Since i have writer's block I'm posting everything i have so far and asking you guys to give me suggestions for the plot...
Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!
When this elven woman finally discovers who she is, her identity is altered once more. Will she be able to conquer the cause, or is she forever stuck as the hybrid she's been morphed into now?
A young human girl is thrown into the heart of a war between Elf Clans...is there more to her than she knows??
Well im hoping to change the names of my chariters real soon.[if u have any name sugjest plz let me know!!] I made this stor ater seeing lord of the rings. Thats when i became a OB lover!!!
Well i also used the name electra from...well...Electra. lo
My version of a Christmas that COULD POSSIBLY happen if Mrs. Claus were not around! -gasp-
Hope is a normal girl adopted by the keeper of the forest...or so she thought. When Hope finds out her true origin, that of an Elf she sets out to find herself in the world that is slowly falling into the darkness. When she meet up with a mysterious