Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/experiment

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.
This is the background story of one of my characters. My friend wanted me to type it up in some way so I chose book form. Sort of.

This is my first real story ever so try to be nice since it''s not very good.
The story of how Experiment 632, Gina was released from her capsule and her relationship with 625, Reuben.
Yeah... I wrote this a while ago and didn't get around to typing it up till now. Beware, it is very random. Uhm, it's not very realistic, so don't get caught too confused by details.
how Element died that day and became Crypt the Undying. It all started on the streets of New York, when he became Dr. Maxwell's lab-rat.
Enya's story from creation to the events of A Cowardly Experiment. How is a failed experiment ever going to fit in and how do you deal with a very annoying person? Must read this if you are also reading the trilogy.
This is a fan fic based off my Character, Cheery. This shows his origins, and how he was made. This is also getting mods, like Lambda Experiment II, Opposing Force (HL Much? ), and many more. :D