Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/harry

Displaying 51-63 of 63 results.
i know the picture says slytheran when she is really in ravenclaw. she has medium black hair and brown eyes. the boys in this story are actual friends and siblings. i just changed their last names.
Hermione's dying, and Harry may have to join forces with Proffesor Snape to save her. I'm not the best with summary's so could you just give it a chance.
Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?
Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides
What starts out as another peacefull summer at the burrow soon becomes a life or death struggle. Not in timeline. R/Hr, H/G, F/OC, G/A
(One-shot) (HHr) Harry and Hermione have a bit of an... issue... over money. Breaking up, getting back together, and crumpling the Daily Prophet... Gee, what's the (wizarding) world coming to?
For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!
This is just a script of a prank that Harry, Ron, and Hermione playing a trick on Snape. Well, hope that you like it.
In the early 16th century, there lived a Cinderella with a twist. His stepmother thrust Young Harry into slavery when his father died. Ten years later, he meets Princess Hermione, and their lives changed forever. Based upon Ever After the movie. H/Hr
Hermione decides to sing at her wedding. Harry never thought that it would be their song.
A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!
A novel I'm writing about Sirius Black and his fellow animagi when they were in Hogwarts in their fouth year. It's not anywhere near done but have fun with what I have typed out so far.