Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/harry

Displaying 1-25 of 63 results.
This is a Harry Potter story without Harry Potter. Andromeda is the Boy-who-Lived and is misberable. When his creature inherance is unleashed, he find what he wanted most.
Disclaimer: I don''''t know Harry Potter
When Fred and George Weasley discover Polyjuice Potion no end of fun could be had. But what will the twins do with their new found disguise?

AU: Not set at any specific time.
Harry Potter gose under the sea to find spongebob but he is having a hard time to find spongebob so he ask partick for help
Gift fic for a friend on dA. It's the story of the century and Doug wants to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, his interviewees would much rather drive him insane.
story abut my fav char!
Naruto/HP crossover that I have had been writing on paper
you can rate and ask to be part of it
Petunia Dursley took little Harry in with joy, loving him even more than her own son. But the Fates, cruel as always, takes him away. AU
Dudley had never liked his cousin Harry. No, it wasn’t that he didn’t like Harry, it was because he didn’t like the all the attention his own mother gave to Harry. AU
An interactive story where the readers get to write the chapters. View for further details.
WARNING! The Following Is A Harry/Draco Story! Do NOT Read If You Are Anti-YAOI!

(J.K Rowling's Characters are being portrayed in an anime way, some Japanese phrases are used)

p.s- Aishoote Imasu means 'I Love You'
A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!
This fan-fic is about my OC character, Taylor Weasley who is a cousin to Ron.
Draco gets jealous from Harry while watching him riding the Hippogriff, so he tries to prove to Hermione that he's better. What would happen? This fanfiction features Draco/Hermione.
The story of the only other one who lived the Avasa Kadavra curse. Mary Jane Potter.
what happens to hogworts when an heir of Gryffindor finally arrives back to school?
Severus Snape's descending to hell.
On the day the war begins, Draco Malfoy writes a letter to his secret love, Hermione Granger.  The only problem is, it was never supposed to reach her.  Dramione.  One-shot, but sequel will be out soon.
Harry,Ron,Hermelien in een nieuw verhaal,Hermeliens zusje Ashley hoord er nu ook bij.Harry wordt verliefd op Ashley maar haar hart ligt bij Carlo of toch bij Harry?.Voldemort komt steeds weer terug,maar wat is zijn link met Ashley?.
for the love of all things potter, please read this! its good, if a bit boring, but i can put more exciting bits into it and funny stuff, so comment please! and read please!
What would happen if, at the last final battle between Voldemort and Harry, there was a crazed fangirl...
HP oneshot
A few years after Harry drops out of Hogwarts. What will it take to finally destroy Voldemort? He needs and wants to take down Voldemort, but how, and what to do with the death eaters after...
Just randomness that i came up with while high on sugar ^_^
Harry's Suicidal can the person he loves most be able to save him in time or will it be to late
Harry Potter has run away. He's running away from his friends,and the war. He has been in hiding for a year now, and has tried to forget his past, but it refuses to let him go. Now Harry is forced to return to England to face victory or certain death.
Harry and Voldemort are having a meeting. on the way back he bumps into someone. Things will arise hearts will be broken.
 
DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND