Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/harry

Displaying 26-50 of 63 results.
to put it Simply before the boy who lived!lol

Voldemort and his death eaters before Harry was born and of course that all important 'first defeat of Voldemort' also slight voldybella but not much!
A potion accident left Snape in an animagus form and just for fun Draco gives Snape to the one and only Harry Potter
This is a new story that me and my friend Laura cam eup with I love DRACO MALFOY^^
fun little story im working on! please enjoy and comment! :)
Hope you like. Please comment, I took some of the text from http://www.mugglenet.com/ Please comment
 This story is written from my point of view and doesn't start at Hogwarts. And it starts with the forth book. My character isn't well, normal. Should I finish it?
Harry Potter lives his not-so-normal life at the Dursleys, and survives with the letters that are sent to him every year. And finally, he gets to leave the Dursleys in his Guardian Angel's arms, never to return.
Sequel to Snape After Midnight. So, what happened to that exposing picture?
It started as a joke, then, six months later, turned into a full blown prank. With only Snape left in charge, how will Harry, Ron, and Hermione survive this one?
Harry is dared by Fred, George, and Ron one night to sneak down to the kitchens and steal some food, but what he finds out is something he really didn't want to know. What is it exactly that Snape does after midnight?
Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...
This is a story about Harry Potter and the Dementors.
A small fic where Harry and Remus are thinking about Sirius while they're at Grimmauld Place the summer after his death. [A small dedication to Sirius.] Complete.

(I have this posted on FF.net under the same penname. I might add a few other stori
ONESHOT. Harry & Hermione and were surrounded by dementor. Then something happened that will change his life...and his patronus. Forever. R&R.
ONESHOT.Hermione couldn't sleep. She can't help thinking about the war tommorrow. But she's not the only one awake. Read on and don't forget to review!
another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.
Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?
What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.
find out...
How to make Snape Angry/confused/whatever! XD

If you have any, be sure to tell me! Make sure they aren't already there though. =P
My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji
"C'mon, kiddo," James whispered. "It's time to come home." Oneshot. Songfic. COMPLETE.
THese quotes took me two years to write... i know.. i was just really bored... Well...enjoy!
Dear Diary,

My first entry… how shall I begin?

I am Harry Potter. A stench, much like toad poop and old cheese together in a pudding, hangs about me, its origin my armpits. Mould clings to the numerous hairs emerging from my ridiculously large
A bit of Neville/Luna fluff happening around the holidays. Luna's oblivious to what it meant when she hung mistletoe over herself. ^_^