Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/max

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
after the events in Max, the flock get some unexpected vistors. alot of random flying and some humor.
I just moved in today. The whole car ride I was queasy. Little did I know, this was going to be the best day of my life! With a neighbor who has the ability to turn into 10 different aliens, what can go wrong?
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
This is a fanfic I did of MR, one of my favorite series ever. A freind of mine ghost-wrote the last few chapters, I thought they were pretty good. Tell me what you think.
What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!
OneShot. A rater cute little point of veiw. After watching "Eight Below." I felt I needed to write a small somthing. Original charries.
Rei and Max have been getting into fights with each other lately, and the last one ended up with Rei kissing Max, but the kiss was replied with a punch... how will this end? ReiXMax, a one-page fanfic.
A 3 chapter long story that you can see as a X-mas gift from me. Parody and lots of fun in it if you like madness and the beyblade chars then read this story.
Poems from Beyblade Kai/Max
Max decides to make a book... about Sugar.
-NOTE- You must read at least the introduction of Floral Skies to understand this! What happens when Max is bored with a few elemental powers? And what happens when a schoolgirl comes by? Will the hamsters succeed? We'll find out..