Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/misty

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
Kotori Midoriyuki is beginning her journey as a Pokemon trainer! This exciting adventure is never gonna end!
This is a valentine's day special by your's truly. Hope everyone enjoys the day and best wishes.
This is a short little fic about what happens if Ash does become the Pokemon Champion. Can he leave his friends behind? *suspensful music* DA DA DUM...
Ash starts noticing how cute Misty really is and deciedes to try and win her heart.


AAML
Ash and Misty like each other but don't know it. So what happens when another boy falls completely in love with her?
Misty gets in an accident and loses her memory. Can Ash get it back or is this the new and permanent Misty? AAMR
ok these are some of my first poems so be nice, constructive critisism is great but dont overdo it k?
After 10 years of seperation Misty is reunited with old friends. Will she stay friends or put a certain someone in the past and keep him there? AshxMisty
Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?
Ash gets food poisoning while the group is traveling through Sootopolis. He doesn't feeling compelled to move for anything. Is there any remedy for his illness? Takes place during the Houenn arc. Pokeshippy.
An AAML videofic set to "Dreaming of You" by Selena. Misty struggles to work up the nerve to confess her feelings for Ash. Rated G.