Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/next

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
This is an old story I wrote back in early 2006 (around April I think) when I was 16 & in sixth form college, probably before I had even heard of "fanfiction" lol seeing as it was before I joined sites like DeviantART, FanFiction.net, etc.
Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!
Is this about a technique for reforming delinquints? It is a dubious joke about homosexuality? Nope, it's just a nice moment between Numbuh Two and his crazy new friend, Laura Limpin!
Just a profile I did on Vinnie's ONLY daughter
about what the main characters: 1,2,3,4 and 5, and some others, would never say.
wintergreen and the other super powered elves from NAUGHTY are back. Mind controlled by the DCFDTL but wintergreen snaps out of it and then a one way love occurs...
The next generation is here, and they have a dangerous and long heist to complete... This heist will change their lives, and they need wisdom, sneakyness, strenght and many other abilities, and most of all, a pack of worldclass thiefs.
ok i got realy bourd one day so i came up with this story
look i maed this all up ok so i might hav got some of the facts wrong ok well (i don't achaly hav the game ok )plz c/c
read title 11 times. Repeat.
After an ordeal at the carnival, Laura Limpin becomes attached to Numbuh Two, taking him home with her. This is of course an exercise in diplomacy, given her alterego, the Big Badolescent...but is the inventor boy the one to soothe the savage beast?