Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/potter

Displaying 26-49 of 49 results.
Hope you like. Please comment, I took some of the text from http://www.mugglenet.com/ Please comment
We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?
 This story is written from my point of view and doesn't start at Hogwarts. And it starts with the forth book. My character isn't well, normal. Should I finish it?
Harry Potter....Carry Potter...Find it very similar...
This is a story about Harry Potter and the Dementors.
another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.
Another new year for Harry in Hogwarts, but Where is Ron?
What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.
How to make Snape Angry/confused/whatever! XD

If you have any, be sure to tell me! Make sure they aren't already there though. =P
My Harry Potter Story. People I know are in it, but not with their real names, apart from kara potter, who does have her real name. Seiji and sophie are in as last night soph was insisting that she might not be seiji
THese quotes took me two years to write... i know.. i was just really bored... Well...enjoy!
Dear Diary,

My first entry… how shall I begin?

I am Harry Potter. A stench, much like toad poop and old cheese together in a pudding, hangs about me, its origin my armpits. Mould clings to the numerous hairs emerging from my ridiculously large
A bit of Neville/Luna fluff happening around the holidays. Luna's oblivious to what it meant when she hung mistletoe over herself. ^_^
i know the picture says slytheran when she is really in ravenclaw. she has medium black hair and brown eyes. the boys in this story are actual friends and siblings. i just changed their last names.
Hermione's dying, and Harry may have to join forces with Proffesor Snape to save her. I'm not the best with summary's so could you just give it a chance.
Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?
Harry, Ron, and Hermione meet a 2nd year Ravenclaw...Will they discover the secrets she hides
What starts out as another peacefull summer at the burrow soon becomes a life or death struggle. Not in timeline. R/Hr, H/G, F/OC, G/A
For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!
I really can't think of a proper name for this story, but its a harry potter fanfic.
A story filled with humer brought on by late nights filled with sugar! Me and my friend write this togeather, and you might understand some of my PH art if you read it!
A novel I'm writing about Sirius Black and his fellow animagi when they were in Hogwarts in their fouth year. It's not anywhere near done but have fun with what I have typed out so far.
It's written like a dialog. You have to have a pretty low sense of humour to like this fanfic. It's filled with lame jokes and lots of rip off. enjoy.
ps.no peter