Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/queen

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
A Short Story Written back in 2018 as one of my very first Alien Fanfictions.
What would have happened if i had set myself in the world of the Xenomorphs?

Perhaps Something along the lines of this?
Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.
This is a poem I wrote inspired after having read the whole Hunger Games saga in a few days (which I absoultely adored). Let me know what you think :)
Anne, an Asperger Child born from a giant water lily, is trying to find out what/who she was born from. People are trying to stop her, but she won''t give up!
Okay....So It''s easier to post all my quizzes here...instead of put them in my blogs...AND YEAH....
This is a list and description of all Of my Characters! So maybe someone would like to give me gift artz? ;P
Artie is upset and the only one who can make him see is beautiful wolf girl Bones. Then when the mood is right he gives her a little something in return
I was listening to Queen right after watching Secret Window and for some reason I thought "Hey! Let's change the words to Bohemian Rhapsody!" So here you have it, one of Queen's finest songs, adapted for Mort's own tragic story. Hope you enjoy! :)
um ykea a short story i did in 7th grade for Halloween. i don't think its scary but w/e. enjoy ^^
My first fic, basiclly Gohan joins Queen. Please R & R