Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/rei

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
Okay, so, the other day I was thinking (scary, huh?). I have no way to share my short stories other than creating a story thing for each. why not just have one whole 'story' for short stories? so, here we are. Just Because.
The Faeriestone is a jewel of unimaginable power, given to the royal family of Gaia to protect. When the stone is stolen, one faerie warrior follows the thief... OC/Rei, OC/OC pairings, DON’T LIKE DON’T READ!
Curiosity...it often grabs at us and causes our minds to wander to unknown places and question what we never would. Find out what happens when Ray comes face to face with curiosity.
Rei and Max have been getting into fights with each other lately, and the last one ended up with Rei kissing Max, but the kiss was replied with a punch... how will this end? ReiXMax, a one-page fanfic.
Rei Anul Sama wrote a story a lot like this, but it was *my* original idea. She wrote the story (Demons of Old) her own way, and I didn't approve cause she made Sesshoumaru a total wuss (and she screwed the whole ending up). This is *my* version of it.
This was taken from one of my favorite scenes in this RPG I'm in.
rei x kai. goes slegding, all is fluffy until disaster strikes. bad summary. R&R
Rei x Kai. Kai x Rei. Everyone thinks the pairing is so obvious. But what would happen if one of them didn't return that feeling? Only got more cold...(one-sided Rei x Kai)