Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/samurai

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.

Former Samurai Rangers, Saeko Stapleton and Daiki Singuji attend a national Kendo tournament in Leawood. Though they haven't been Rangers for over a year, they're still at the tops of their games as the Vassal of Fire and Vassal of Water. They meet a pair children that will change their lives and put them back in action. It's Showtime!

*2011
*PRSC/Masked Rider Crossover.
*Heavy Romance.
Endless-Shadow

If anyone has a deviant art profile and u c this it is mine on here under the name KumoriTacchi and on devart under Wrathlor


PLZ COMMENT
Three clans are at war, the country is being ripped apart. The small villages are suffering the most, becoming targets for angry warlords.
One villager has a hidden destiny, can they fulfil it..
I know why I picked this game. It had all my favorite characters in it. But I don't have it yet.
 
Anyway,this story is about my 2 favorite characters, Riku and Sora. I made them a little older so this story will make sense a little.
This Poem Is about a Deady Ninja who has been hired by the people to kill a Samurai Princess. And hey most of it rhymes just like the Hawk Poem you may have read before.
Samurai Jack and Aku are forced to join forces.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/samuraijackrpg/
this is a story about if yuya moved to the school that the adk group is attending and stuff a normal 16year old has to go through but thew the hecktic life theres something more that going on in the school.
This is one of my many fics i started and havent finished if any1 likes it ill continue to write it. If i can I'll put my pics that go with the story on. hope some1 enjoys this... comment plz!