Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sesshomaru

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
Learning to love a demon isn't easy.
My First written story/fanfic!! At least the first that has ever gotten past three sentences. XD hope ya like it! Enjoy!
sesshomaru finds a slumbering girl looking to be about the age of 13. short black hair, glasses, and in pajamas??
It's Christmas time in feudal Japan, and Yukiko thinks it's[color] about time she spread some Christmas cheer around the castle.[color]
its about a girl named kyoi she plays the flute. just read and enjoy.
this is just my first inuyasha story and for a few stories will be kagome and inuyasha but afterwhile it will change.
lol I made this about 2yrs ago. I friken' suck..lolololol
I have this story on my FanFiction account as well (TheNameIsJo). It got great response and I enjoyed writing it. And if you don't like this couple then please don't bash me. Oh and I couldn't remember if it had profanity so I put mild.
Kagome,Ayame,Sango and Iris are models.All of them are having guy problem.Whats up Iris's sleeves that has to do with Kagome and Sesshomaru?
This story takes place from Rin's piont of view as a teenager... I hope you enjoy it^-^
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
An attempted rape awakens Mae's youkai kitsune blood, now she must seek answers in the past with Kagome and the inu gang...OC/Sessho pairing..Slight FB crossover, just 'cos I can...
One-shot. Rin finds something weird while picking flowers and waiting for her lord, But what effect does it have on Sesshomaru? R&R Please
This is a mix of stuff. a poem, a song, and some other things. It's supposed to be like what happens after Rin sacrifices herself for Sesshomaru sess/rin kind of
Rei Anul Sama wrote a story a lot like this, but it was *my* original idea. She wrote the story (Demons of Old) her own way, and I didn't approve cause she made Sesshoumaru a total wuss (and she screwed the whole ending up). This is *my* version of it.
Just my imagination running amok.
Next chapter should be finished soon.
During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Inuyasha!
What it is. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote it, but it came out okay. . .
ahh! Sesshomaru's drunk need i say more...