Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/seto

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
On the first day of school at the not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters, two powerful young toons meet each other for the first time.
The not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters is heading out for their annual class trip until it all goes horribly wrong. Izaya is amused as is Sebastian, but Seto's just annoyed.
Seto Kaiba is having trouble with some homework... who better to help him than the best tutor on campus, and roommate, Sebastian Michaelis (Warning: OOCness is almost absolute... I apologize)
Airin-chan is an OC by a user on Quizilla, I recieved this request from her and wrote it up ^^
Well... At least a Bad Day didn''t turn out too bad.

Disclaimer: I do not own Seto Kaiba, KaibaCorp, Yugioh or any of their combined awesomeness....

This fic was a request I recieved on Quizilla once ^-^
Takes place in the middle of Season Five- right after the Grand Prix tournament, and before they go on the memory journey to Egypt. I hope you guys like it! I'm not used to writing fanfictions! X]
Anzu comes to babsit Mokuba, there's a huge storm on the way, now Seto must tolerate her for the entire night.

Are things REALLY as bad as they appear? Haha, no.

AzureShipping
I am just craving a Ryuuzaship oneshot.

The idea is based off a line from my pal Jenn's fic. Um...it's Kay x Seto, and it's a oneshot. That's really all I must say.
Summer comes to an end. Kay cuts her hair and starts her senior year. Everyone is going through changes. (Either final story or second to last)
HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.
The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"
Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.
My first ever romance story! ^___^

It's rated to be safe, I'm not sure if it really qualifies for the rating or not. ^^;
Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?
The sequel to my other mokuba diary story! to understand completely, you should read my other one first.
The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.
Seto forgets an important day and Mokuba gets very cross. Theres also a problem with the buissness that not only wants to get hold of the buissness but split them up.....Return of Seto's nightmare.
Despite his better judgment Seto Kaiba becomes jelous when Jounouchi Katsuya begins dateing annother classmate Ryo Bakura. Bakura unfortunatly seems to be on the receving end of some terrible luck, are the two conneted or is Jou just paranoid?
The real reason why none of the original characters are in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It happened one fateful, stormy night, at St Katharine's school, England, when a group of friends were watching Yu-Gi-Oh. They never imagined that the events of that night would change their lives, forever.
The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.
(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.
(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
Seto's trying his best to sort that feeling he gets when he thinks about Jou. It can't be love ... can it?
When Seto Kaiba, Rich CEO of the successful gaming company Kaiba Corp, becomes tired of getting everything he wants he desides to ditch his responsibilities and do something about it. But when his solution attracts attention from Jounouchi Katsuya, he dis