Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/seto

Displaying 26-37 of 37 results.
For interested Seto Kaiba fans, this is just a deep poem about his coldness and how Mokuba provides him with his only strength, etc.
The title says it all, but I'll explain, I threatened to throw Seto in to a pit of Barbie's that are alive, and take over his company, if he didn't answer what ever people ask him, so ask away! ^_______^
Kaede Mishua live with her grandparents in Domino City. She loves her school and her friends. But there is a certain guy she finds it impossible to like, but maybe he is the one she will love?
Something I typed in my tv class. I'm posting it up here so I can get it home and edit it and allow my friend to read it
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
Something I have been working on that envolves Seto and me. It's not a romance thing or anything, just a really odd adventure.
A songfic to the musical WICKED "Loathing"

Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler are new college-roommates. Watch the change from 'loathing' to something more through song!

*PS* Much thanks to PootPoot, who had taken the time to dig up the outline wh
Seto Kaiba was always against believing he played any part in ancient egypt. Now, sombody is about to refresh his memory and bring out a side of him that has been locked away since childhood.
(with Yugi, Bakura, Marik, Joey, etc.)
A lost soul, searching for themself (angsty, depressing)
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
The Yu-gi-oh characters get into a fight and the only way to solve it is to duel. However they're using ordinary playing cards instead of duel monsters. This story relates to real life and also has some cliches from the show to make it funny. Enjoy!:
Seto was blackmailed by mokuba into participating on a game show where he has to date the four lucky contestants. What if Jou's one of them? Seto/Jou, Yami/Yugi (shounen-Ai)(Based on Joe Millionaire)