Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sora

Displaying 1-25 of 45 results.
SoKai short story. :)
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
Trapped in an unknown world swallowed in ultimate darkness, Sora and Riku must escape anyway possible! But someone lurks in the shadows ...

Its not the end of the world ... Its the end of the Universe!
Enter Keylund. No Heartless, lots of magic. But could the Heartless possibly be returning?
This story depicts the epic tale of "Kingdom Hearts: Final Confrontation," from the perspective of Cunla after his departure from Sora and Riku. See what he endures to become stronger, gaining new companions and eventually mastering the Rage.
Axel is back on his bike and ready for another adventure.
Now all of you can see what I listen to.
Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.
I just thought about writing this fic about a few weeks ago.And I finally wrote it.
No one thought of the idea so I made everything up! It's kind of like my own anime! All the characters are mines.

~Enjoy.
Kind of the story of kh and kh2....and kinda my fantasy story.....*not edited* ATTENTION-THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.....MY ORIGINAL STORY BEFORE EDITING......lol NOT EDITED YET!!!
Roxas and Sora are your average 10th grade best friends. But when they join a new high school, how much will their lives change?
My first KH fic!! =D
In a barren land, three boys must rise to defeat the evil forces.
Roxas could do nothing to stop his brother from grabbing Riku's hand as the darkness came and tore Roxas and Sora apart. Now they all must search the worlds to find each other and try piece back their island, person by person. AkuRoku RikuSora
Yeah, I'm kinda better at writing, I think. AND I LOVE SOKAI AND ROXNAM! <3 8D Lol. I'm a spaz.
its about how one wish made three girl's lives changed...
This is a story about an owl named Sora and the adventure hidden in his life's story!WARNING: a little sad.
Ok I Had Yet Another Random Idea Pop Into My Uncontrollable Crazy Mind. So I Hope You Like It.
 
P.S Its A Bit Like Boy/Girl Thing, Just More Kingdom Hearty. ^-^
Riku, in an alternate setting, loosing his best friend forever....
Maybe more, maybe not- if I get even ONE comment, I'll make more.
just about me Roxra a story and stuff!
^_^
A story based in Castle Oblivion, also carrying themes of both KH1 and 2.
:P I know it's not great, but I love it so far. So be nice! Tell me if there are things I can fix up.
 Axel has just joined the Orginization.  And latly, he has been having dreams of a mysterious girl,and he cant remember who she is. So he looks for information on who she and his family are.
 
 
Kairi's point-of-view. Kairi writes a poem to Sora in hopes he'll come back. She'll do anything, even give up her heart! No flames plz
This is a story that I wrote many years ago, right after I had beaten KHI. It is about Sora wandering through the woods thinking about stuff.
~katara
a boring day on DI and the gang goes crazy..

copyrights!!!

kh2(c)square enix
coffee spitting(c)fairly odd parents(c) butch hartman
hurky(c)herself
story(c)me
"WATDIDIDOOO??"quote(c)munkidiluffi
crash tag team racing(c)vivendi universal
Yeah you heard her my First day of high school...I'm in the 9th grade just like Sora in fact this is Sora's first day too...one reason is that we just moved here to Destiny Island from Traverse Town
Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora and more in later chps