Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/tale

Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
There are both good and Bad times in everyones life. To hide either is to conceal the whole truth; this is wrong. This tale is to show that these aforementioned situations will never last.
Yours Sincerely,
The Scribe.
Kate loves Will, but she doesnt think he loves her back, because she's just a silly little blacksmith. But does he? Will/Kate
Was rather sad when i wrote this...it's crap, oh well, it's what's on my mind, I'm writing it down, no editing, no proofing, just what's on my mind.
well, Im writing a book and this is the prolgue,its about a young princess named Aurora who hates being a princess so she runs away.oh and she's an elf.hope you like it.
When Sonic goes missing for the holidays, everyone is worried. Did Amy drive him off, or did he have his own reasons for leaving? *one-shot fic*

Might eventually be turned into a fan comic.
Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!
A short folk tale that I made up the other day.