Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/chase

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
Two new dragons join the temple: Light and Darkness. Chase plans to use darkness to his advantage and tear the two apart. Based after 'Time After Time'. ChasexOC JackxOC OCxOC
The Wudai Warriors find Jack half-dead near thew newest Shen-Gong-Wu, but when he comes to he can't remember what happened to him...along with a few other things. Violence in Chapter 1 only-- might switch from cartoon to comic and back.
A Beauty and the Beast remake into...Chack! Using the original Beauty and the Beast fairytale (not the movie).
Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.
Jack is feeling sick. Chase is feeling playful. A newfangled remedy is discovered. (Chase/Jack)
And Jack's pretty darn sick of it, too. (Jack/Chase)
It was the final showdown. But why should he mourn? After all, the Chase Young he had known was already dead. (Guan/Chase)
Dashi, Chase, Guan, Wuya. Four very different people who were once held together by a powerful bond of friendship and love. This is the chronicle of their lives: the events that brought them together, and the events that tore them apart.
The Pharoah has an orphaned niece that has lived with him ever since she was litte. She doesn't know that Her uncle is the Pharoah and she inherits his position because he had been hiding it from her. She meets a Priest her age and he knows this secret.
Drabble. There are different degrees of evil, that don't always have a good chemistry with one another. JackxChase.
two anime haters, a "ninja master" and i are sucked into the world of Naruto! There's an evil following us too! how will we get home?!
Basically the lyrics of songs that remind me/scream "Chase's Sweetheart." Fourth chapter up! "Yue Ding" by Zhou Hui. I NOW TAKE SONG REQUESTS! No problem with offensive language.