Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dragons

Displaying 1-24 of 24 results.
Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)
A Short Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a 'Legend Of Spyro' Phase.

--

Set Ten Years after the Events of 'Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon': Spyro and Cynder had since come to know a Wonderful Dragoness.

But what happens one night when things go wrong?
Great work in progress, hope you like the characters and the story
Haven't been on here for A LONG time. .-.
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
this story pop into my head so if i don''''t have new pgs sorry ^^;
a story of great lose, misunderstandings, and surpize who is the true monster.
Kima and Yuni have been born into a word of war and hate. The dragons on the islands from the north have invaded the southern islands. Dragons died in the first raid and now Kima and Yuni have to try to survive.
it starts out a bit off, then some romance then later some fighting. so it''ll gets better.
Dragon, mountain, village, Story
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
this is the remake of my myth assignment.
This is the first part of my Dragons of the Earth Chronicles. The Peridot's dragon name is Eikki... I'm pretty sure its pronounced EEE-KEY...
Read and comment! Its much appreciated!!! ^____^
A story written from Shade's point of view.
His on/off girlfriend Ann is kidnapped during the chaos after a race and is held at ransom.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Shadow Stalkers (c) me (Amy)
Angelus Wolfen (c) angelshadow of FA
this story is one in a million!
This is a story about a dragon who has to save the world with a human, another dragon, and a bird.......... enough said.
I wrote this as a fantasy story in 6th grade, and found it and decided to rewrite it...
Kinda like Eragon only its really really not. This is my story of Hadrian, an outcast in a world that utterly SUCKS! Two Gods duked it out 700 years ago and now the world is godless and in turmoil. While the Demon Lord of the Earth stomps around in his new home, the people of the land are suffering. The sky is always black and the stars have disappeared. PG Minor MINOR swearing and i'm not sure about sexual stuff yet. maybe later :P Please read and review! Rating may be upped
When this elven woman finally discovers who she is, her identity is altered once more. Will she be able to conquer the cause, or is she forever stuck as the hybrid she's been morphed into now?
heheh
This is a story i wrote for my english class. The assignment is that we 'stayed out three hours past curew and this is the story that we tell out parents when we get home. *nods* i could really care less if anyone reads this.
This is a story I wrote some time ago... It takes elements of my favourite stories and creates a new story with it... Its not complete but I will try to add more as ideas come to me... so if you have ideas that could add to my story please let me kno
this is a story ive been writing forever, and it has all the stories of the ancient elements and how they were all destroyed and how they have now came back to recent times to get revenge on the one who killed them.
Something to do with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold