Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/gaara

Displaying 1-25 of 31 results.
When a girl with a mysterious past and the sand symbol burned into her right forearm appears just outside Sunagakure, seeming an Akatsuki dump-off, how does the Kazekage handle it?
This is a little fanfic about what would happen if Hinata had to live with the naruto boys. it takes place in modern day.
a poem for Gaara... and the title is enough to describe itself...
Kankurou's thoughts, feelings and emotions as he runs after Gaara's kidnappers. [Shippuuden sploilers]
This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.
I know there short storys but hope u like
This is whut gaara did before he became a nija
You know the pain I feel. You know my painful memories. You know I'm on a mission for revenge and to find what is lost. You know it's dangerous. You know I'm a wreck. Yet you still stay close. Why?

I'll be here for you. Forever...
'It's been forever..... and I still love him so.....' NejiGaara
Should I continue this? Haara and Gaara are twins, they both lust for blood But there is 1 BIG differance between them. Haara can control her blood lust much better then Gaara can Because of this Haara is much friendlier. Can good come from this?
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
a GaaraxOc story: NO SUMMARY! i suck at ythem >.<' plz read!
Go and Ask them questions you can even ask my naruto OC Galine some too!!!
Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?
Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.
This is all about dreams i have about Gaara and my pal Harri and Sasuke and ppl from Naruto, now its like rlly wierd but u will get the gist of it eventually! lol Have fun and good luk. xx
Say you need me with you, now and always
promise me that all you say is true
that's all I ask of you
Sakura Gaara
mina-takara will do anything to find out about her past. even if it means being evil?
Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.
This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.
This is a free-verse peom about Gaara's feelings for life........ I like it... I hope you do too.
CONGRADULATIONS! YOu now own your own sabuku no gaara ! Please note that him killing others is none of our consern
The sad life of gaara...
A story about when a new intern comes around from teh sand village. Will gaara fall for her or will he ignore her completly. Tiny naruto+OC Gaara+OC
Here's a story about a boy who has never recieved love, what will he do when he does get it? Exept it? Or Reject it?