Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/generation

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?
Well I got bored and decided to make a NaruHina fan based story. But in this Naruto and Hinata all ready have a kid, she is 16 years old and ....well read the story to find out.
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!
Kristin comes down with a high fever three days before her big tournament. The Ducks all decide it's for the best to take her back to her parents and let them take care of her.
Just a profile I did on Vinnie's ONLY daughter
The next generation is here, and they have a dangerous and long heist to complete... This heist will change their lives, and they need wisdom, sneakyness, strenght and many other abilities, and most of all, a pack of worldclass thiefs.
Sequel to If I Had A Delerium. A mysterious new foe appears with one task, to kill all of Emplate's servents. Now Generation X must try to save one of their own before this foe succeeds.
Sequel to Catch A Sound Wave. After the events of Soundwave's attack, one of the student gets a chance to win big, however something happens to lure a visit from an unstoppable foe.
Sequel to Reflections Of The Emplate War. As things return to normal for Generation X, a new foe surfaces. Now Generation X prepares for an attack, and also learns more about their newest teammate
Sequel to Stranger and Stranger. After the events at the museum, history is rewriten as Emplate has been stopped by a mysterious person.
Sequel to Relatively Dangerous. Emplate makes another attempt on Generation X, striking at the hometown of one of the student. Now the only question is, Will his trap succeed?
Sequel to Truth Be Told. As Generation X prepares to have about student join, one of their foes perpares to make another strike.
Sequel to Changes. A month has passed since changes, and the newest student has had a mental breakdown. Now the X-Men stop in to help the student recover.
This story is the first in a series of stories I wrote based of Generation X. In changes, a new character joins the school, which leads to positive changes for Penance