Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/heartbreak

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
THIS IS AN OLD STORY FROM 2007

I never submitted it before because I never finished it.


This was written back when my Camp Lazlo OC Emma was called Claire and was just a shy little girl with a bunny soft toy, BEFORE she became a little bit of a self insert.
I know I'm not very good at writing poetry, but these are all purely about my feelings. You know who "you" are.
um... a poem about my first love.... sorry for the downer, no one said you had to read it... but dont if you dont wanna be depressed :P
They're back,but Ruby has a secret that she's keeping from everyone.How will this affect her relationship with Zolo and her friends?+_+
Ash and co.are spending the weekend in Cinnabar Island & meet a kid named Derek who sweeps Misty off her feet causing Ash to get jealous , But Derek isn't who he seems,can Ash convince Misty of the truth or is she going to have to see for her self?
I made this as i was going in food tech today i finised it off just now umm yer first bits in my blog but yer kinda more a poem than nething..
I GOT A DISTRESSING NOTE FROM HARUKO AND IT MADE ME VERY DEPRESSED THAT DAY SO I WROTE THIS SONG TO VENTS A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!
Mariah thinks about how her heart was broken. How everything is how it is, because she didn't tell him she loved him. (NOT A REI/MARIAH!!!)