Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/inuyasha

Displaying 26-50 of 120 results.
inuyasha and kagome have a little 'talk'
inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?
The InuYasha gang is attacked by a young (and quite weak) demon who is tangled up in a new unfurling plot.
The title says it all, my friends find it LMAO funny. But then again that's just my friends. Please respond even if it's critique!
I have this story on my FanFiction account as well (TheNameIsJo). It got great response and I enjoyed writing it. And if you don't like this couple then please don't bash me. Oh and I couldn't remember if it had profanity so I put mild.
This is an Inuyasha and Kagome story. if you comment i will wright another chapter ^^
This fiction is about pain: physical and mental alike. Not so much gore. Be warned: sexual abuse and angst. Not for sensitive readers. Reposted.
This is the first part of my trilogy Mating Dance.This is about Inu and Kag.Includes lemon in early chapter.Please read and review.Ja ne!!
Tohru goes to visit her cousin (Kagome) with Yuki and Kyou. Haru and Momiji join up with them and instead of seeing Kagome... Well, read it!
It's the most wonderful time of the year... or is it?...christmas in not the only thing lurking around the corner, as inu and his mate, kag, will learn. Their new foe has many gifts for them, all wrapped in silver bows.
Prince Inuyasha is having a ball to find the Demon of his dreams...All Singel Female Demons are invited...
Kagome is living with her Evil step mother *who is part Demon as well as her 2 daughters* and they are going to the Ball...READ ON
this is what happens when everone gets locked inside sesshys castle and cant gey out because jaken forgot the security code XD

-maybe yaoi sometimes not decided
This story takes place from Rin's piont of view as a teenager... I hope you enjoy it^-^
Just bio's of all my OC's for different shows and stuff. You can use them for stories or artwork, but you have to tell me first. I will tell you if I will let you use them or not.
InuYasha is thinking about Kikyo, Kagome, and the feelings he has for both of them.
A romance story about Ayumi from the Inuyasha series.Kagome is sick again and Ayumi is selected to deliver her homework.The young girl finds herself in the well house, due to certain events, and falls down the well. What will happen to Ayumi next?R&R
This is my first fan Fiction, so plz dont be mean. I hope you enjoy it.Its a very short chapter, but my next will be longer, I promise. plz comment if you like it
After Naraku was defeated everyone went their separate ways. Sango and Miroku married and went to travel the lands, Kouga went off with his pack, Shippo stayed with Kaede, Inuyasha wondered off, and Kagome went home, to her time.
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
inuyasha finds a tampon and...
Basically its about the show Inuyasha except we continue where the show had ended like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru die. Two new characters Terra and unknown.
have you ever wondered what would happen if inuyasha and the gang defeated naraku????would inuyasha and kagome take their relationship to the next level??? would the gang stay together or would they go their separate ways??? read on to find out.....
my first ever fan fic please comment!
^^ A bunch of stuff munched together; such as Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Matrix, etc... starts off as One Piece then transforms into other things ^^ Well-written, easy to follow. BOO! I SCARED YOU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=2644221&chapter=1