Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 26-50 of 229 results.
something i wrote in my spare time! yeah. :) i hope you like it! yeah! theres more on the way,un...i an currently workin' on chater two, yeah.....(sorry, deidara moment, yeah!) :) :D XD
hope u likey :D
it's a story that i wrote and added in deviantart.com my user name there is sexy-sasusaku-girl
i typed this from my pure imagination...but i must warn you...i typed it thinking "what would it be like if i ran into deidara?" well, i thought and this is my result...well, it is in several chapters tough!
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
naruto and hinata fall in love, but soon everything starts to fall apart.
What happens in a Series of Random Events? Nobody knows XD.
THIS IS A NARUTO FANFIC :DD IT GOES WITH THE NARUTO STORY LINE TOO HAHAHAA
I wrote this Naruto fanfiction a long time ago and only recently found it again. The Mary-Sue-ness of the whole thing made me laugh, so I'm putting this back up just for jollies. Hopefully my character-creating skill have improved since I wrote this.
Kankuro finds a girl uncancious and injured in a forest while he's on a mission with temari, naruto, and sakura. I suck at summeries but please read/
One day Lee finds a mysterious silver haired girl being pounded by a silver haired boy, then he interfears and the boy runs off. Will Lee fall in love with the silver hair girl?
^_^
(Title = With These Words) A home for all my anime OC plot bunnies... I think it's time to put them down! Something happened that deleted all the story bodies, so it's a bit screwed up, but I'm replacing chapters as fast as I can!
It's a normal day for team 7, but soon things start geting heated up for two of the team-mates. SAIXSAKU There is cussing and some kissing....
This is a story bout my Oc Leggy (totally meh just narutofied) and my friends ocs too!
temari is doing tenten a huge favore and does somthing realy blonde
.....
Rock Lee has a hangover. And nobody is sympathetic. Just a random little ficlet that came to me all of a sudden, one-shot. Please comment!
users ask neji questions
Ever Since Asuma's death, Shikamaru has found life to be very dull. But a certain blond is about to change that. FLUFF (But a good kind, I promise) ShikaTema. Can be taken as a friendship
Lately , Ino has noticed that Sakura has not been acting like herself. What could possibly be wrong? Can Ino Save Sakura before it's too late?

InoXSaku
This is just a little poem i wrote...Naruto and Sasuke, and their relationship (platonic, not romantic). Inspired by Leonard Cohen, please comment. Also about change/growing up/apart. Enjoy!
I decided to write a story with Kabuto in as a "good guy" to some degree, 'cause everyone i know seems to hate him...

Also, I'd just like you to know that this is my first fanfiction, so please comment, and tell me if it's terrible. Cheers!
Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.
Naruto left on another mission with jiriah and came back hurt almost dead Hinata is devastated and scared that something like that will happen to him again and then she won't be able to confess her true feeling for him will she tell him