Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 51-75 of 229 results.
Akai is now a genin and enjoying life in Konoha. But when a strange attack on his family ends with his sister's abduction, Akai will have to band together with new allies to find her.
It is two months after the events of Flower of Fire and Akai anxiously awaits the results of his graduation exam, and he still has to pass a Jonin's test as well. What can a mysterious scroll sent to him by his old sensei be for?
A collection of profiles for characters who will be included in my series of fanfics. Will be updated often.
Someone is finally able to enter the world of Anime!! The only problem is...
 
The "chosen one" doesn't even know what Anime is, nor care for it.
Sakura goes to Suna with her dad, while her dad is on a mission. She meets Gaara and they become friends, but the day before they leave Gaara goes crazy and attacks her, leaving his mark upon her.
here are my naruto ocs ^^
I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!
These are my OC's and their pairing, also the people who support them! :D
She's an angel shot down from the sky. KisameTeneka Oneshot
Sakura is so exited it is her birthday! Read this to find out what Sakura's birthday is like.
This is good to me what do u think?^^
My OC's story with the Akatsuki Clan and her friends!
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Violence: Mild to Moderate
Description inside at the very top.
This is gonna be my little story. Its gonna be the adventures of hot detective boy and hot sand ninja boy!!!! otherwise known as L (or ryuzaki, or ryuga)from death note and Gaara from naruto.
What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD
A Hannah Montana Xover with Naruto fic.

I just cooked up the idea about bringing the hottest TV show on Disney Channel and the hottest anime on Cartoon Network together.
This is wht song to sing to each naruto chararcter okay some have more!
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!
Yeah, I had to make this for people to know m'kay?

yeah.

For more edits please go here!
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg1/Gene_R/
Well, I figured that since Christmas as coming up, I'd transfigure a few well-known (and not well-known) Christmas songs into Naruto-related thingies. So...this was the result...yeah...I'm not quite sure about the ratings...so...yeah...
If you have some OC shinobi not from the Leaf Village and would like to see them in an alternate storyline, this is the page for you.
2 worlds....1 girl connects them....born in 1,lives in the other....

read about Miroku's 1st crushed love,sheshomaru's fatal mistake,hinata's secret,and sasuke's perilous journey,saving his love....or does he??
Begins as a mission for Squad 8 (Hinata, Kiba, Shino). This story introduces my first two OC's. I hope you enjoy. Comment Please
Here is where I'll be putting my character biographies. I'll add on as they appear in my stories.
ok....exactlly wat it says



its not plagerism bc of "u play/watch 2 much sonic if"i got permission..=P