Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 101-125 of 229 results.
Onesided SakuSasu, KonoNaru, HinaNaru, TemaShika, and then plain GaiLee, NejiTen, ShikaNaru, InoCho. If you don't like them, don't read. It's nothing really graphic; rating is to be safe.
[AU] All they really needed was a little verification. Someone to tell them they weren't worthless.
A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST
ONE SHOT. Sasuke pleeds for forgiveness the only way he can.
This is my first songfic. It's sasukeXsakura with the song Whisky Lullaby. It's kinda sad, but i think it's good. Plz read and comment.
A New Kid In the village from a lower branch of the leaf village,he holds the power of the chidengan,but his clan power...Vamporeden his friend is Erandor,his name?

Sagendo.
Naruto gets paired with Hinata in a clean-up task that leads into something else... NaruHina OneShot
ROFLMAO this is so FUNNY! A MUST-READ! also, i accept ideass and i give full credit to the person who gives me the idea
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
Okay, first off this is based juust after Sasuke beat naruto at the waterfall battle and is looking to find orochimaru's hideout.

WARNING: CONTAINS DEISASU SHONENAI
my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!
You have always never been able to find a husband...what happens when inuyasha comes into your life.(you+inu)
read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!
Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,
Inuyahs and Kagome are 2 half demons but Kagome has the ability of the 4elements.
(read 2 find out wat happens plz.)
Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 
Years after the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke. The village has moved on. No one would forget the two. New teams have started their quest to become the best ninja. And three of them seem to be taking after the last team 7. more info inside
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
Go and Ask them questions you can even ask my naruto OC Galine some too!!!
This is dedicated to all of those shippings out there. More details in the first chapter.
Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?
On a long mission, Kisame and Teneka have to take shelter in a cave for the night. The rains soft lullaby can calm even the most terrible of storms.
While cleaning out her attic,Sakura finds a beautifully encrusted bracelet.It has the Konoha symbol designed with emeralds and it has an inscription on it:To my beautiful Cherry Blossom with love yourOnyx Knight.What happened when she put it on her wrist?
This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.
Story trade for Jiki_Chi. Koa said she was training, Kiba thought she like him...