Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 76-100 of 229 results.
Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori,and Deidara stood at the doors of the detention room."Third time this week Sasori"said Tsunda.
The story of Raine, second in command of Team 14 if the Sensei should ever be injured to greatly to lead.
What if naruto returned in six years instead of two? Naruto relizes that he loves Hinata, so he asks her out, Only to realize that she's Kiba's Fiance. Will she stay faithfull to Kiba, or be with The one person she's wanted her whole life?
My first fanfiction, a oneshot probably unless by popular demand i have to write more ^^.
Basically my opinion on why Tobi turned evil.
Eighteen years ago, the village was attacked by two mighty tailed canine demons; a nine tailed male fox and his mate, a seven-tailed female wolf. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!!!
this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^
Images I edited.
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.
A cute fic dedicated to my friends and Rent!
 
A small series of tragedies and love stories, each with a Rent song involved!
Here's my Naruto OC for everyone! Hope ya like her.
Working Title. NaruLee story. Rating to go up. Naruto not mine.
Just a short oneshots I did...
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?
Should I continue this? Haara and Gaara are twins, they both lust for blood But there is 1 BIG differance between them. Haara can control her blood lust much better then Gaara can Because of this Haara is much friendlier. Can good come from this?
A one chapter story about Itachi and Sasuke. There last moments together. This is basicly what I think will happen at the end of the Sasuke's mission to kill Itachi. Please note: this is written entirely in Sasuke's point of view.
YYH/Naruto crossover You're the new kid in Konoha; You're a demon; You don't want to get to close to anyone because of your past; You're wanted by Koenma in spirit world. What else are you hiding?And what about Hiei?What does he have to do with you?
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
In Honor of Naruto's 13th Birthday today I present to you my first Fan-Fic...SPRING MATSURI!(note if requested i may make more festival fics)http://hyatt-ayanami.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-51233156
well,it's about hinata who loves....someone....and she finds him on her birthday...and is none of her fan guyz
The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)
Gift!fic for Symphoniaprincess101. [ONESHOT. AU. SAKURA'S POINT OF VIEW] I'm in love with my waiter.
hope you like it i was board one day so i wrote this it is kinda like the naruto thing but its not at the same time and its not finished yet so if u have any ideas please tell me
Oh just fan made charcters i think of...
Oh nothing just a request...
mamories forgot come to past and some one Katelynn thought to be dead is really alive.. SasukeXoc