Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 1-25 of 229 results.
This story is about my Naruto oc Sky Ice and his family and friends.Comment and become a fan  if interested...
Orochimaru finds a way to heal his arms thanks to the help of a certain mysterious man. The devilish man makes a deal with Orochimaru: If Orochimaru kills a certain girl, he will become unstoppable.
A poem about Sasuke. No it doesnt rhyme.
An old story about Uchiha Madara, his early years and a little incident that changed his life. Inspired by Iron Maiden''s song "Dance of Death" and the movie "The seventh Seal"
Funny ways to annoy the characters in the world of Naruto!
Plagued by dreams and driven by instincts only he can understand, Naruto finds himself on a new adventure, going solo. What he doesn''t know is that a greater power is guiding his efforts, leading him on a new destiny to save a world that''s not his own.
Well here is the sequel to "Gone like the Petals of a Cherry Blossom"! Sakura has left to find her father''s killer. What will Sasuke and Naruto and the others do?
hehe i got board and will ecept some people
Sasuke, introspection (he''s an arrogant little prick, but he''s still inspiring) For the 100 Themes Challenge on deviantART, and for Team 7, because I loves them.
[When she opened her eyes, her first thought was that he was beautiful. The second was not a full thought, just an awareness. They were safe.] An ItaSaku drabble on love and death. Fluffy.
Watching over captives is never fun, and Sakura has reason to dislike this man. But even with gills and pointy teeth, he''s still human. Non-romance, SakuKisa, for the 100 Themes Challenge.
Don't read. The story is stupid and I wrote it at midnight, when I was half-asleep. Read if you must. Comment before faving to tell me why the hell you think this story is good.
Yeah This is a list of stuff that remind me
that im naruto Obsessed! xD
This is my version of what happend to The Uchiha Clan. New Character created by me :P
Its a love story between my oc ,Kyi, and Itachi.
Five Years ago, four young girls lost everything. Now living on their own, they are now teenangers, and their goal is to get revenge on the man who destroyed their lives.
Mikazuki just gotten her uncle arrested, now she's leaving for the leaf village, how will she live with change? And will her Uncle Yukio ever find a new boyfriend?
Naruto and gaara trys to help a demon in need.
yeah...like i said...i'm going to make my bio for my OC, Star Uzumaki. I am going to make it short and easy to catch up with...(since a lot happens to her) i hope u take the time to check it out!
Naruto/HP crossover that I have had been writing on paper
you can rate and ask to be part of it
A mixture between different animes. And other things.
i didnt expect it, it just happened. one minute im your ordinary 17 year old playing video games, the next im stuck in naruto land. i can still get email from the real world and my house still works but how will i get home? and do i want to?
This is a little fanfic about what would happen if Hinata had to live with the naruto boys. it takes place in modern day.
Four kunoichi rogue ninja try to remain free.
kairi a 15 year old ninja is new to the hidden leaf village and unexsedidly falls in love with two guys