Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/naruto

Displaying 176-200 of 229 results.
Is it just me or is Naruto getting Soap Opera-y?
ya a Christmas fic. so you know there are a few new shipping's in this one.
 
new things:
 
Itazula
zhaice
kakimi
aiko
jaulina
wuase
katrai
kimiokka
daruske
and a special couple
aankura
sasuke must chose between love and power
A cool story of how me Saka Horonie joins squad 7.

If you want to be in it give me a pic of your charcter or tell me what he/she looks like k?????????????????????????


Please Comment And Read!
 
Like the title says, a bug and a snake. a snake describes a character I made up, and a bug... describes a naruto character... obvisously
Know your stars Naruto style!
this is a danny phantom and naruto cross thing. its not done yet so be patient
A story about when a new intern comes around from teh sand village. Will gaara fall for her or will he ignore her completly. Tiny naruto+OC Gaara+OC
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
A strange force teleports different characters from different things (anime, live action movies, etc...) Onto the Merry-Go! WHAT WILL LUFFY DO WITHOUT MEAT?! And what will Sanji and Kakashi do when they discover ME?!
Gaara hates Sasuke. Itachi hates Sasuke. Gaara wants revenge and meets up with Itachi. Itachi gets close t Gaara...too close!
A girl, named Lauren, is just watching Naruto with her friend, Laura, and gets sucked into the Naruto world. What will she do? How could she possibly survive in the Naruto world if she isn't a ninja? Is there a possible way she can become a ninja?
^^ A bunch of stuff munched together; such as Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Matrix, etc... starts off as One Piece then transforms into other things ^^ Well-written, easy to follow. BOO! I SCARED YOU!
-cough- Crack fic I did for a contest in the Naruto Yaoi guild in gaia.
Dammit FAC. wtf mate?! The spaces are to fawking big.
Stupid shootty-ness. D:
Yea yea i hate this type of storie's too were the person add's there character bla bla bla MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO PUT IT ON HERE.... It's About my character Kami and her care taker Jiraiya (Geezz a pervert) and she is greeted my naruto in a wrong way in Ch
Two girl's named Sora and Danni are in the world of Naruto each few chapter's is a differnt event these two go thought! prepare to probaly die of laughing!
Short, stupid one-shot/song fic. No pairings. I'm not sure why I'm posting this. (sigh)

Team Seven is on a mission to the mist when they stop for the night at a Music Restaurant(I'm not sure what else to call it) A bet is made and 2 people are proven w
I was chatting with hinata-chan and we realized that in the naruto art book it shows that all the girlshave eyeshadow BUT so does haku! and haku also wears nailpolish. AND lipstick. so westarted wondering where he got it.

and this is the result.
its untitled X3

for Askerian based on her picture http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22272989/

Hoi-chan tried to beta it but aparently couldnt find anything wrong ._. wtf?

Fandom: Naruto + Harry Potter [CRACKFIC! XD well....kinda...well....ya
finally,you can find out what Naruto creators had to think about while creating the names for their manga and anime =)
The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!
Kakashi, taken by surprise to another world filled with danger, was forced to help Tamriel activate a mysterious Index. Story contains mild violence, nothing else. :) Its a safe read.
Stories where the bad guys who no sane girl would ever love actually find love. Each chapter is one complete story.
This is all post the manga and stuff. If you want to know what happens please read the story. Rated T for suicides.
you'll have to find out what this is about