Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poetry

Displaying 76-100 of 154 results.
About one of the people I used to call my best friend.
Assignment 3 : Haiku (x3)

Ok, y’all know what a haiku is, and yes, I was hyper while writing these, so please nobody who takes haiku seriously get po’d at me.
Assignment 2 Extended Metaphor ((ok, I pushed it on this one...))

Guide lines:

10 lines total, 4 words per line
develops a metaphor and alludes to it throughout the poem
Assignment #1 Villanelle

guidelines:

traditionally 10 sylables per line

a
b
1
-
a
b
2
-
a
b
repeat 1
-
a
b
variation/repeat 2
-
a
b
repeat 1
-
a
b
repeat 1
repeat 2

yush, kind of strict, and mine isn’t the best... bu
Just a bunch of songs that`ll probably never be sung... They would have collected dust in my journal,but I decided to post a few ^^
Poetry of the Lord of Heaven, and King of Hell.  Reaching into the beauty and darkness of both portions of faith. 
I write some poetry for my English teacher. Got student of the week for it all and I think my poetry sucks, but hey. Your guys' call.
Random Poetry
Passion is the flame by which a love is burned. Poetry dedicated to both dark and loving passion, the longing of the heart.
The soul is a chamber of creation. Poetry dedicated to the darker, more twisted side of the soul.
Love, the sweetest pleasure of the heart. Poetry dedicated to the soul and beauty of love.
Love, the thorny irony, the bittersweet thorn and petal. Poetry of the darker, and more poetic side of love.
Heaven, Hell, Demons, Angels, forces of light and dark. Poetry of the purity and wickedness of the afterlife.
Poems dedicated to darkness, thought, and solemnity. The Darkness of Thy Heart.
Poems and stories written in the MMH writing workshop with Emily.
Just a little poem to get some stuff off my chest I guese..
This is just a collection of my poetry. My friend Ladaya_Solo bugged me at school to put my deviantART poems here so yah..here they are...
I'm gonna start posting my poems under here. I love poetry! There are many, many to come, you can be sure of it.
Another sappy poem
I'm just a sapy little poet.
a place where i will send poems of what i feel and um other stuff :\ PLEASE COMMENT ON THEM!!!
My love life
A poem I wrote about a vampire girl
Dutch..
These are some of the poems that I have written. Some of them were supposed to have pictures, but they won't show and I forgot to remove them. ^_^ Hope that some of these will reach someone out there. ^_^