Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poetry

Displaying 1-25 of 154 results.
Time for the annual poetry challenge. :) Let's see if I last the whole month.
Written for Jadis' prompt on the forum's Poetry Tag game. I liked how this one came out, and thought I would post it here, too.
'Tis a pirate story, young lads, told from the eyes of a lass with the mind upon adventure! Argh.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
An old toss-away poem I had written late last year. A civilian woman welcomes home her husband, a soldier fallen in battle.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
It is raining. It is wet. My brain rushes to begin a story about the rain. Simple.

A haiku (5-7-5) about the downpour of rain my eyes experienced this morning.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
Another sad story of a tragic patient.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
A poem written originally by me, on my birthday as I patiently await summer days to come.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
Poem about Mother Nature. I'm no poet but, I hope you enjoy.
I recently participated in a workshop at my school which dealt with Ekphrasis, or poetry inspired by art objects. This was one of my submissions. It is Interrogative Ekphrasis, inspired by Breugel's painting of the fall of Icarus.
This was basically me finding poetic release on the subject of how often inspiration slips through my fingers before the project it applied to was finished yet. It's from awhile ago, but I'm still fairly happy with it.
Chronicles of Narnia: A poem about Prince Rilian's longing to visit Bism near the end of The Silver Chair.
This happened because I asked a friend for a challenge, and he asked me to write a Shakespearean sonnet about Tom Bombodil and the Ents. So, here’s my try.
Tom and the Ents belong to the great Tolkien.
LOTR: Fireworks are one sort of wizardry that even a homebody hobbit may enjoy.
Maybe it is time I started writing poetry again?
Well, this is just a little poem I made for my love as a Christmas present. Yeah. I know it''''s not too good, but give me a break. It''''s my first time. ^^;
This is a poem I just wrote. Hope you all like it! ^^
Katara is thinking about Aang and what she thinks of her feeling to him. Poetry Kataang Short.
I was reading Vol 8 of ''Yami not matsui'' also known as ''Descendents of darkness'' alot was about the character Tsuzuki T.T but um reading about him inspired a liitle bit of me to write something so I hope you like it ^_^
Some silly haiku.
This another poem bout me and...my fiance.
its not quite done. im going to keep adding to it.
But, its dark for sure.
...hm....
I feel the need to express my emotions through poetry. Feel free to read & comment. ^^
This was somthing I wrote for a friend during school but it doesnt have anything to do with her...
I didn't write this when it was raining... weird huh? ?_?
Anyway, I love the rain, and thinking about it moved me to want to write about it! Enjoy! ^______^