Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poetry

Displaying 26-50 of 154 results.
Comment if you'd like, its much appreciated!
Experimenting with combining poetry, dairy writing, and song lyrics (not my own!). A way of expressing mixed feelings in a different type of way.
just something i wrote while thinking about stuff that happened this past school year....
Pup is my Anthro of Mightyena
Poetry Limerick
I made it out of a picture that i drew and will soon put on site(stupid copyer machine)
Alright, it's sort of random. Just something I thought of. It's meant to be a song, with a bit of a Linkin Park flare to it, the bars are where a word is drawn out.
Poetry class rocks.
how i feel about this is actually poetry on how i feel everyday sometimes depressed sometimes sad sometimes angry and i thought that this would be a definite good way to let it out
These are some poems I have to write for a class so enjoy :p
It's about a little black girl who is smiling while the rest are depressed and dull. They try to crush her dreams but they is always someone to help you.just need hope and some luck.
P.S.Cristism is allowed here!Inspired by lessen in Human Rights!
this is something i wrote for a project and these kids just got done making fun of me because i have anger problems. that and the fact that i am just different from everybody else. hey, you can't tell me how to live my life.
Since I'm an idiot, I accidentally deleted my older story entitled 'Poems'. Well...I just realized this, some hours afterwords, so, now, I'm going to try and resurrect some of them in this story...hopefully, I won't delete this one...
I owe J.T. thanks for this ^^ (not for the subject!!! No!! For the inspiration to write a poem ^^) After reading all his poems I decided to try and write one of my own.

I was thinking about one of the friends I lost once and this is what came of it.
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
ok So my friend J.T-kun came up with the ending for this and I did the rest!
a poem i wrote when i was depressed, i like it but it's not my best
I write some poetry but not often, this is some of my work.
Just a collection of some of the poetry I write, some are completely bizarre and uninspired while others are based on reality or emotions.
This is my contest entry for frozen_tundra! Hope you all like it! See if you can find out what it means!^^
Just as the title says, it's a bunch of my songs and poems (and haikus). I felt like sharing some of them.... so read and comment, or just ignore my ramblings!
Yay it's poetry time!
This is something I wrote that is basically saying people against the normal are encouraged to stay on the same path they go on. enjoy.
a poem I wrote about the war in/with/against Iraq whatever its being called now
some random poems well 2
all of my poetry, If I include someone else's work, I will mention that somewhere.
The long awaited sequel with a ton more poetry than the last!!!!!!