Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poetry

Displaying 51-75 of 154 results.
just a poem i wrote in my overstressed state of mind. tis the best ive written, i think.
here are some poems that I've been writing over the months, hope you like
well, inspired by commanderskrimzonkittys one lol i tried ^^
i wrote these bout 4 months ago
A pretty narrative poem/
A poem about paying the price of bottling everything up inside. A girl ends up complaining and ranting about everything, after keeping everything inside. After, she wishes to never do that again, and wants to end her life, and doesn't want to be saved.
Just a song about hopelessness and insanity. Comment if you wish.
Just a poem I found with looking through my folders, probably one of my favorite poems I've written
Romance, Action, comedy, poetry, Diary, where to place it? This story is going to be a published novel, but there is no specific genre to place it. It can be considered any of the ubove.
One FREAKISH day I was given the gift of poetry..but only for a day. So I wrote two poems, which is very rare for me. And I feel like adding to the deprived writing section of my gallery. So like..enjoy and whatnot ô-ô...
Just wrote this when I was feeling angry

O.o
This is a poem. STC Super Sonic muttering about Sonic.

Super Sonic is biding his time and waiting. Mostly it's enough that his threat exists. He thinks he holds the cards--he may well be right!!
A poem about the pain of ending a long friendship.
Another poem...

As we destroy Earth, we reach to Mars, the God of War. And he will accept us because we embody everything he is: war and destruction and a sick sense of pride.
A poem...

We've dreamt it; we're so close. I wish...
...Yes, the prose is terrible, and though it rhymes once in a blue moon, it is not the best. However, I must say this:

The kids in my normal English class are stupid beyond all reason. Last week, we covered BRAINSTORMING. BRAINSTORMING, for god's sake. It took a lot of reserve not to kill myself right then and there. I can take ignorance as long as ignorance tries to learn, but when ignorance is ignorant and refuses to do anything, I get angry. And veeery frustrated.

But: there is a bright side. I finally got my schedule straightened out to GT (in all technicality it's Honors--they just put GT on the title to make the kids feel special) English, and my class only has ten people, so it's awl gud. Huzzah.

Well, ladies and gentlemen: enjoy "The Land of Idiots". I think it will ring true to our lives.
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
Short poems that sprouted from my mind of varying degrees of competence.
I found out that I could just make a book on here for my poetry so now I'm doing it. Get over it wussies! Muahahahahaha! Yeah.
This is a poem that was in my diary. ^_^ So you guys can't read this. Muahahahahahahaaha! No but really. I just typed it up today, and I guess I'm going to be writing poetry...but still drawing because drawing is more funner. heh heh...bad grammar is fun. But lets see, this is about me and what goes on through my mind. Alot. Cause I'm violent like that. ^^
This was inspired by the short-story Brokeback Mountain.

Many people dislike the nature of this story and movie because it deals with two homosexuals that love each other.

Why is it that female-to-female action is more accepted than man-to-man action?
This poem was inspired by none other than S.O.A.D.

Have you heard about the genocide that took place before the Jews?? Well this one is for them.

Rock on S.O.A.D.
teehee, forgot somethin. sorry!
Another poem about a friendship gone sour.
About the opression of parents.