Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/zelda

Displaying 1-25 of 33 results.
A poem for my dear friend, Zelda. <3
Somefin' that I thought of while I was bored and playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.^^'
Eight Stories of New Enemies, a humaniod alien princess,mystic powers, a brethren court,and secrets are revealed.
COMING SOON!
I'm not going to give a summary of my story until it's added to FAC so sorry!
This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.
This is a TRUE story... Zelda= Me Sakura= my friend Santana
Gyoku= Chibi_sorceress Hinata= my friend Kelsey Ollie= well Olli_is_da_bomb.....
the story of a young 16 year old girl who is realated to link.Or is she?
These are based on true stories... Acctually they are true.. Just used diffrent peoples.. Like Naruto peoples.. Such as Ino, Sakura, and my O.C Zelda... There's also Kisamé. Please comment.
this story is about a dimension trekker. it's about her adventures in Hyrule, beginning with her life in the Opera Populair. She meets one of her best friends, and discovers more about life. and more importantly about herself...
MY OC'S STORAY!
There are many days... but the reality is that each day comes only once a year. Some of those days are so important, that people throw away their routines just to relish those few short hours. Such a day was coming for Zelda... [oneshot] [LxZ]
Zelda almost lifted Link’s hand to kiss it, but restrained herself from doing so. Their relationship wasn’t so deep as to fill the hole with a million scarlet roses. Instead, she offered him her sweetest smile and wished him well. [One shot]
A call from the abyss, the awakening of the forbidden… The chasm of darkness grows as he learns to love her, who is cursed by a demon… and the wings of shadow envelop him like a shroud. It is the beckoning of Winged Darknes… [LxZ] R&R! :D
Hey, everyone. This is the profile of my Kokiri character from Legend of Zelda: The Legion Hero, a Zelda-themed Role Playing board that I Co-Administrate. You can follow her continuing adventures there.http://legionhero.proboards84.com
This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.
this story is about the characters in Zelda and if you wanna know about it please read... hopefully you will enjoy it
[img]http://rtgamer.free.fr/fond/mini.php?album=Jeux Videos/Zelda&image=zelda8.jpg[/img]
This is like my Ocarina of Time: My Way but this is the manga version. It will have some Japanese phrases and is very funny. The first chapter is very cheesy but hey, just give it a shot! Enjoy!
Link, a young boy has to save the world from destruction. But get this: he's like seven years old. Yes this is the same thing as the game folks just more humor, and more chaos. Please comment. I wanna know if people think it's good or bad.
This is just one of those 'Link gets tormented by Navi' fic. Don't worry it's funny enough! It has a japanese phrase like in all of my stories. Mainly Link bashing. Nothing to violent though. But very funny. Ja ne! /Seeya!/
Ever wonder what possible names for some of the games were? Well, you're in luck, 'cause some random author, gemdrop123neo, has made this up just for you!
This is a fanfiction for Legend of Zelda only two charicters from the series is in it!
Yes, it's true, I am no longer posting Cops and Robbers on this site. Please read to see why and what you can do!
A girl named Sage, who's a traveler ended up in a forest and met Saria, who took her to the Kokiri village, where she met Link and the two kids ended up working together for the quest to save Hyrule.
Link has grown up and decided to go to a new world. But Link does not know is this world is already filled with evil that is destroying the land. Link has a new journey ahead of him who will help him. New world, and new characters maybe a new love.
When a mysterious pink-haired girl stole Link's master sword, Link has to go on a hilarious dimension traveling journey to get it back... or does he?
When Zelda decides to give Link back those 7 years he lost sleeping, something goes terribley wrong! Instead of sending Link back in time, she winds up erasing his memory instead...