Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
Drabble. Set after the episode Common Ground. John feels guilty about one simple thing...
Drabble. Based on the end of Life, the Negaverse, and Everything. Negaduck ponders why Darkwing left him behind. Not slash.
AU slightly with Episode III. Darth Vader attends Padme's funeral and finds out some interesting news.
Drabble. Based on the Episode Power Play in season 5. Illyria asks Spike a question. SpikeIllyria.
Drabble. General O'Neill must record his condolences for a soldier who has fallen.
Joker's hidden memories haunt him with the image of someone he once loved. OneShot.
Sequel to TV Talk. Our dear villains gather around and discuss yet another show. Honestly, don't they have anything better to do?
A drabble. Dracula writes a letter of apology to Alucard for the hardships in his life.
The years have passed. Alucard takes some time out to muse over the graves of three people he has loved the most. In response to the Guild of the Fantastic Quill challenge.
Curse of Darkness. The story of the destruction of Cordova Town and the death of a young boy with asperations of being a writer...
It's Joker's and Harley's wedding! But, then, why was Joker not informed?
Some Batman's villains discuss a TV show.
Fred's point of view as she dies. Companion to Not This Day. One Shot.
Spike tells you about his view on the day Fred died.
Artemis has found the woman of his dreams...in his dreams. Will he ever get to tell her of his love?
A Buffy Forever Knight crossover. Spike and Lacroix in a bar...that's all I'm telling you! Oh, and it's one shot.
This is a companion story to my After Midnight series. What does Mcgonagall do when her students sleep?
This is the companion story to Snape, After Midnight and its sequel, The Picture. What does our beloved Headmaster do after midnight?
What Voldemort said after he took Bellatrix from the Ministry of Magic. OotP spoilers. One-Shot.
Sequel to Snape After Midnight. So, what happened to that exposing picture?
It started as a joke, then, six months later, turned into a full blown prank. With only Snape left in charge, how will Harry, Ron, and Hermione survive this one?
Harry is dared by Fred, George, and Ron one night to sneak down to the kitchens and steal some food, but what he finds out is something he really didn't want to know. What is it exactly that Snape does after midnight?