Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-69 of 69 results.
A new mew mew and alot 'o' new crushes!!!!!! XD Kinda funny...and stupid though.....
Shikamaru is noticing how Ino is growing and how his attraction for her is growing too. How will they both react to all of these changes? Read and find out.lol
3 part story, ShikaXIno
naruto seem's too start falling for sasuke will he fall back?you find out in this story. mauh ha ha ha ha
She sits by the window, trying to remember.
When the ensteinet, Kagome, is transfered into a new school, she meets up with the star basketball player, Inu-Yasha, who she sang with at her old school on New Years Eve. They eventually sign up for the school musical, but Sango and Kohaku, the siblings who stared in every school musical, it trying to stop them. With the help of Koga, Ayame, and Kagura, the two show their true talent of singing.
100 little drabbles that happen in the Inu and co's life...
Some will leave you crying, some will leave you laughing, some will make you go "aww", and some will make the idea of killing me pleaseurable.
please comment
Kagome gets turned into a cat, and is banished from her city! She meets Inu-Yasha and his friends who were also fated to being a cat. How will she tend to her new life? (better summary inside) KagInu SanMir
summary inside.
*need a title! suggestions please!
If you're a fan of Inu-Yasha and Shel Silverstein...this is the right set of drabbles for you.
A sneek peek in Kagome's new diary.
Kagome's last thoughts before she dies.

WARNING: VERY DEPRESSING STORY (ecspecially for Kagome fans)
A guidebook for people who are new to Inu-Yasha! (better summary inside)
The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!
two anime haters, a "ninja master" and i are sucked into the world of Naruto! There's an evil following us too! how will we get home?!
Naruto tries to sneak into Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen's sleepover using his sexy jutsu! And he has a tiny camera so Chouji, Shikamaru, and Kiba can watch on a television!
After Naruto and Hinata get together, Kakashi insists that Naruto introduce his new girlfriend to the team. How will the rest of the team react? [sequal to: Everflowing Tears]
Naruto, Kiba, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Neji are best friends. But what heppens when the element of romance gets thrown into the mix? sorry not yaoi. Naruhina, Sasusaku, Nejitenten, not sure who shika gets yet.
the title says it all.
Kagome falls ill and stumbles into an odd coma where hallucinations rule. Inuyasha has to go find medicine, or will he be too late to save Kagome?