Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 69 results.
[NaruHina, NejiHina]
Just a cute one-shot^~ nothing specialX3(excuse my english, please^^)
And her heart felt lighter, as she remembered his face. For a moment she no longer wished she was Sakura, she didn’t wish for attention or acknowledgement.
No comment
Cast of Naruto are behind the scenes. what are they doind?o0 eating harry potter jelly beans? this can't lead to anything good. labeld:::crack fic. xD
a pre-warning, i will criticize all of the characters that I interview. but to make up for it, my OC will probably get some abuse as well. but i will try not to favor one character over another.
What happens when Kankuro tries to play a prank on Gaara by switching Gaara's and Sakura's shampoos? ONESHOT
A fanfic that contains SasuNaru. They're in the forest of chakra, but Kakashi and Sakura aren't there. Warning: Sakura_media shouldn't read this if she thinks Naruto shouldn't be gay!
When Naruto hears Sasuke moaning out his name in his sleep, what happens? And how long has Sasuke been having these dreams? [sasuXnaru][one-shot]
Inuyasha had always thought that Kagome knew that he loved her. But when he finds out that she doesn't know, what will he do?
~One Shot~
A girl with extrodinary power over snow finally gets her chance to become hokage.
Kikyo is dying and there is only one way to save her. Does Inuyasha have the heart to do what it'll take to save Kikyo.
 
 
i actually encourage you to leave a comment about any little thing that you don't like about this story.
This story is discontinued as of August 22, 2007.
[SasuSaku] [NaruHina]
 
True friendship is such a rare item that it must be treasured or else it will wither away. When childhood friends have a reunion,  will they be able to get along like they used to? Or will their differences tear them apart?
 
Our favorite cherry blossom moves to boarding school along with her best friend Ino-chan. When they meet up with a unique character will they be able to deal with him,his rabid fan girls and gay fan boys? Come and find out!
 PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
There are certain things I would like to get off my chest and share with the world, I guess you can read this if you're really bored or something.
I just... had to. It made me so sad... Please read this.
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
Its about my character Kinoshi Yamiyo. a Ninja from the hidden flower village.
IT FUNNY
Umm...It's about Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura...Naruto and Sasuke fight over Sakura and then...Oh, just read the damn thing!
Imagine the Inu-Yasha charecters as the Spongebob charecters...well this is what this story is all about.

Some of these delightful fun-filled scenes are from the old Spongebob scenes, so it will be more....spongey..

So, enjoy it's wierdness! For thi
When Yori became Entei's new owner, she brought Hakudoushi back to life. But, Hakudoushi wanted Entei all for himself. So he erases everybody(except himself and Entei's)'s minds. Now, Yori awakens, not knowing who or what she is. This time, she's on the g
Just a dream I had a while ago...yeah. it was bugging me so i decided to write it. Enjoy and Comment please!
My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.
Very funny Naruto charater them songs YAY ^_^!