Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-44 of 44 results.
Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?
 
Like the title says, a bug and a snake. a snake describes a character I made up, and a bug... describes a naruto character... obvisously
About Shino and his old friend. Misa, his friend, left when they, since their the same age, were 9. Now their 13, and she's back, but Shino's changed a lot.
read to find out what it is about, believe me its really good, please read and comment! if there's something i should change or add in the next chapter please tell!
im not good with descriptions... great with stories, not good with descriptions...
The naruto characters (most of them anyways) gets switched into some one else's bodies. Funny! well, kind of. and a bit confusing too.
The naruto people (genin) get pulled into the real world! find out what happens!
Team 7 meets a girl. She shows them how powerful she is when she almost kills someone. Then one gets her mad and she wants more than anything to kill that person. But her heart won't let her.
FUNNINESS
A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!
Stuff friends and I make up. lol
me:hi this is my first storie I hope you enjoy it and if you want your characters to be in it you can just ask me
Ok this is my first SasuXSaku story.. I got the idea for it when I was trying to take a nap. I know it's wierd but just read it. It also goes back and forth and my Character Zelda's in here.
When a terrible bombing happens killing dozens.12 rookie ninja plan to start a rebilation and stop The villige hidden in the sand from destroying the world.join naruto and the gang on a life changing adventure.
ROFLMAO this is so FUNNY! A MUST-READ! also, i accept ideass and i give full credit to the person who gives me the idea
I see naruto and fall in love with him and try to become a ninja to see him more

characters-Me,naruto,kakashi,sasuke,sakura,boo,Vikki,garra,ino,karen[my sister],and shikamaru
The backstory of my Charater, Pretz. Itachi's in it too. Not good at describing things
Sonic's adventure continues as he was having nightmares about he was going to change into his dark super form someday.
Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.