Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-43 of 43 results.
this is how i feel and my one wish, told hold thec pseon i hold close to me in my arms
kind of sad poem that i wrote sometime...
My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^
dedicated to my BFF (KaiRay)
When you feel hopeless, you want to enter your dreamland...R&R plz^^
What happens when Amy Rose commits suicide? How does everyone else feel?
When Vexx's day off is interupted by a certin pink hedgehog and her kitty pal, Vexx beleives he will only have to take care of them, but something happens even he's afraid of.
Again! New stuffs! On July the 13th! =^^= I really like this one, about how much I love this one person, how he changed my life, and a bit on how I feel when he's not around.
Yeesh, I write about love too much don't I? Well, I write about what I feel, and know about so.... ^^; Put up July 13th 2004.
A little poem I just thought of about Kai and what his girlfriend would think about him.
Amy tries to get Sonic to love her by zapping him with a love ray gun that Tails invented.
A poem about your shadow. Lets Go!!
When you're alone and all you feel is pain and depression.
Just a poem about how I used to feel about my life.
It's a cross between Sonic X and Sonic SatAM. Will Sonic decide to stay in Station Square or go to Knothole?
Caren(my made-up character) has a crush on Shadow the Hedgehog and she finally gets to go on a date with him, but the date turns out disaster!
this is a poem i made in the morning...it is what i feel inside..even tho i might not show it..this is how i really am..tell me what you think..please..**Sigh**
hedgehogs, foxes, and humans. a perfect mix.