Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/broken

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
During spring break, Jade decides to earn volunteer hours at a childeren''s mental health centre. However, a shocking discovery could change her life forever.
i wrote this after my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me.
A very old curse that is passed down through the Inu family, attacks InuYasha. Now Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kouga, and Sesshomaru must team up to fight a enemy that was even more powerful then Inu no Taishou himself, in order to save InuYasha''''s soul.
i am broken and people try to help, but just becuase im broken doesnt mean i have to be put back to gether.
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
This isnt really about one persone its more like about every guy ive ever dated(which isnt a whole lot)
Everyone has felt a broken heart, but what if you could hear one? What it the sound of a heart slowly struggling to cease filled your eardrums? Could you handle it?
this is the first part of my fan fiction called broken you have to read it its freaking awsome any way i havent finished it yet lol lol lol lol so hope ya enjoy bye bye ~~
All fact and no fiction.
It is, once again, a break up/heart break kinda poem. If you like, please let me know!!
2 Poems I wrote because I was upset...
I am left a fragment of a dream; a piece that should have been whole...
a poem about alot of different people.
I've just been feeling a little messed up lately beacause of what someone said... And this is what came out of it... Read it, and tell me what you think.
Another free-verse poem. Yet again dedicated to Shane M. Whitley
A free-verse poem dedicated to my current ex, Shane M. Whitley.
This is an Inuyasha fanfic. I used the song "Broken"-(Seether & Amy Lee) to depict the character's feelings toward their situation.
this is a poem for some one i love dearly!! but he dosent love me soo here read it if you want
This is a poem I made that has a hidden meaning. I hope you can see it!
I'll post the original, then after it i'll post the meaning behind it k
this poem needs a title...i'm all out...help me please?
a broken relationship. my favorite part is the first 6 lines.
What i see at my school all the time and this is how i feel...lets just say i'm pissed as i have ever been...