Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/chronicles

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
Chronicles of Narnia: A poem about Prince Rilian's longing to visit Bism near the end of The Silver Chair.
Poem: A dryad's point of view on the destruction in the forests in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle.
Want to Torture anybody from the Hyper Active Byakuya to the Brash, Tempermental and Foul Mouthed Kana? This Guide is just the thing! Each chapter shows 20 ways to annoy or humililiate your favourite characters!
The intro script to a Shed Movie idea, based off events that happened in The Shed Chroincles, which I have not finished writing.
Anyway it takes place 10 years later.
This will probably become another story later.
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
Sum: Kimiko (my OC), abandons her group. However she meets up with five new, cartoon "misfits". Can they work together and save Kimiko's friends' old worlds? Rated T for gore, language, and that stuff.
Prologue to an Edge Chronicles fanFic story I am writing.

I'm only 11 so it might not be as good as some other ones but I think it's alright.
This is the story version so far of a cartoon I'm making.