Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/creatures

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
A story about a strange boy and his world. Original fiction.
Charlotte and Zell are in love but the prophecy says that she will kill the one she loves to destroy them all. They decide to find a way to destroy the enemy without having to kill one another. Will they find a way?
Yeah, I'm not sure where the heck this story's going, but I gotta few things in mind... Just read it!
this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...
After Shadow decided she'd had enough on her own planet, after the incident at the Prytchard Facility, she moved planets and got a job in an underground city.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...
All the creatures of Estrania! Estrania is a world I created, actually when I was really little. Now, I'm working on finishing tales and creatures, but here are the creatures' profiles. So... yeah.
plz dont get confused. the chapters that say "Creature Files" are basically outlining the backstory. all the others r present time.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
A sequel to my first story A Griffin's Feather.
Jarren Tyson awakens on his 15th birthday which known to his parents culture was his "Day of manhood"....