Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/gay

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
This is a day in the life of Sonic, from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. feedback would be very nice and constructive criticism is very welcome. don''''t hesitate to comment on my work!
Elli Reyes and her friends have their own adventures as they grow up together in Los Angeles. Nothing unusual there, unless you have crazy and funny encounters like theirs.
this is an essay for my english oral pressintation (speech) that i am going to post everywhere i can.
Gay & Bisexual people do not necessarily raise gay children, so let them adopt without judgment!
When Spencer desides to move into a condo and spontaneously hires a necojin-chuu, his world is turned upside down when he is placed with a male necojin who seems more than ready to serve.
Yesterday I was assignment to write a story on "A Day in the Life of a Snowflake," for Chemstry to and the is is a quoute by my teacher to, "Laugh and Chuckle like a happy, fat man." Disturbing.

My enjoyment of the assinment is the tone of the story.
Sumthing Funni Me && Ma M8 Sammy Did XD
When Naruto is rejected from the entire village for being gay, what will Sakura do to set him up with his love? [SasukeXNaruto!]