Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/jack

Displaying 1-25 of 35 results.
Two new dragons join the temple: Light and Darkness. Chase plans to use darkness to his advantage and tear the two apart. Based after 'Time After Time'. ChasexOC JackxOC OCxOC
New lyrics to the beginning of the song This Is Halloween in TNBC! Now it`s only about Jack when he`s being shot while flying Santa`s sled.
Made by me.
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjack baby ;)
Captain Jack Sparrow wasn’t quite sure why he was standing in front of a rather large factory at three in the morning. He couldn’t even remember how he got there; all he knew was that he was there and no where else at the moment...
Brendon Skellington never thought much about his father, Jack's, status in Halloween Town--until his sister suggests one of them might someday take his place.
The Wudai Warriors find Jack half-dead near thew newest Shen-Gong-Wu, but when he comes to he can't remember what happened to him...along with a few other things. Violence in Chapter 1 only-- might switch from cartoon to comic and back.
A Beauty and the Beast remake into...Chack! Using the original Beauty and the Beast fairytale (not the movie).
A whisper slithers through the air, spinning tales of a dangerous deception.  Is riddle lie? As treachery and love tangle, and blood and tears spill, one town falls to pieces. 'I beg of you!...come with me... please... I love you so...'
Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.
something I wrote a while back for an assignment
  It's also posted on fanfiction.net under stfoosa. Cause that's my account on that.
 
  Jack and Jack's thoughts at the end belong to Hybrid_Sunshine whose picture inspired this fic.
 
 
 
 
Basically, some of the experiences Jack has when he takes his rightful place as dragon of the wind 80 years ahead of the time he meets those 'xiaolin losers'.
Only Clay and Omi are still alive of the original 4.
This is a pairing fic- Jack and Kimiko- if you don't like then move on!!Basically Jack has been forced to go to a wedding of the friend of the family who is marrying Kimiko's older cousin. At least on of The other Xiaolins also make an appearance. :)
Its just a normal day. Another wu and XS.
But what happens when a dragon of the water sent by old omi from 80 years in the future comes to seek the next dragon of wind,from their time? How will the monks deal when she tells them the dragon is in fact-
Jack Spicer's life and how he came to be evil [along with his remarkable relationship with Katnape] and how he met the Xiolin Warriors-MY WAY.
 
I'm also thinking of some how showing WHY his greatest fear is a ....toilet *smirks*
Paulina and jack have news for all, PAULINA'S HAVING A BABY. not just a baby twins. will the two love there children and cherish them? read to find out
uhhh story about zombies,kasey and jack spicer.And if u wanna b in it pleese leave a cccccoooommmmeeeennnntttt!!!!!
Jack is feeling sick. Chase is feeling playful. A newfangled remedy is discovered. (Chase/Jack)
And Jack's pretty darn sick of it, too. (Jack/Chase)
Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!
VladxMaddie college fic. Placed before the accident, and in the Christmas season. Friendly Vlad/Jack scenes. Vlad and Jack meet Maddie, and our story begins. Oneshot. Read and review!
Meeting Jack Sparrow for the first time, through a scarry experience, Eve was not inpressed. But when danger comes her way she finds her only escape on the Black Pearl. Now piracy isn't that bad of a life. But just as Eve is settlign in she's shipped back
Jack Skellington's midnight flight had brought two worlds together. However, the fragile union is threatened by an ancient enemy as well as from forces from within.
Happily ever after is for the fairy tales. Jack has lost his Lily to another, and the only way he can get her back is with Darkness’s aid. Even if it comes with a price.
Drabble. There are different degrees of evil, that don't always have a good chemistry with one another. JackxChase.